Friday, August 31, 2012

Thrifting: Yellow Petticoat and Turquoise Hat

Well, it's officially Fall. Wait - technically not until September 22nd. But, for me I deem it as fall. As soon as it hits September, people seem to get into fall mode. I mean, school starts, summer vacations end, and then it's time for fall petticoats and hats.

Well, it's still a little too warm for that in Michigan - but I'm looking forward to the temperature cooling down. This summer was so hot!

In celebration of fall approaching, I went to Goodwill and bought some attire to  match the season.

Turquoise Hat - only $3




Yellow Petticoat - only $7





The total cost of this outfit? Just $10. If I don't sound like a broken record yet, here I go! Thrift store shopping isn't only fun, but it saves you money and you still look great in what you wear!

Have fun this fall season looking for new clothes. :)

1 comment:

  1. We HAVE to go thrifting together! I need to know where you're finding these...

    ReplyDelete