Monday, August 20, 2012

Thrifting: Yellow Summer Dress

This past Friday, I was on my way home from work and I saw many signs for garage sales. I decided to stop by a couple. I had such a fun time and found some clothes for really great deals.

If you haven't been garage sale-ing yet this year, please go! You never know what great finds are awaiting you! 

My favorite find was a yellow sun dress from forever 21 for $2.75. The people putting on this garage sale, told me their daughter had only worn it twice. To me, it looked brand new! 

I decided to wear it at my friend's wedding this past Saturday and loved it. It was nice to have a different dress to wear! (I'd been wearing the same blue one for the past year now...a change is always nice!)


Again, I encourage all of you to go out to some garage sales before they all end. It's always fun to see what kind of hidden treasures or trinkets you can find. :) Happy hunting!

2 comments: