Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thrifting: Fall is approaching...

Welcome - fall is almost upon us. Honestly, I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures since we had such a hot summer! Plus, fall brings lots of great things - trips to the cider mill, corn mazes, trick-or-treating, and for all the sports fanatics (include myself sometimes), lots of tailgating and football games.

Well, in celebration of fall - I was for a walk in a maze...but not a corn maze. It's one at Blandford Nature Center - it's a path cut out through a field of wildflowers (Absolutely beautiful to walk in). I guess it's not technically a maze, but it is to me.



My latest thrift store finds are starting to pile up, so I'm finally writing about them all in one outfit.

This bright, turquoise skirt was purchased for only $5. It's silky fabric is perfect for fall temperatures - not too hot, not too cold.


 The blouse I'm wearing is light brown with lace across the collar - only $3.





Shoes were a little more expensive, but still a good deal at $12. Love these wedges, very cute and comfy to walk in.


The belt I am wearing was not a thrift find - it came with a shirt I bought at JC Penny awhile back. I use it with lots of different outfits though!


Total expense of this outfit: $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment