Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shoes, shoes and more shoes

I have a weakness - I love shoes.

See what I mean?

Ok, well I only picked my top 4 dress shoes, so it doesn't look that bad. But I have an assortment of shoes for every season.

The good thing is most of my shoes I've found at thrift stores. The low prices make me feel less guilty about having so many! ;)

Black, felt heels



Perfect go to for working at the office or business casual type settings.

Only $4.99

Purple, felt heels


I have only worn these a couple of times with some brown pants and a pink sweater top. Goes well together and totally worth the purchase even if I only wear them now and then.
Only $4.99


Red, satin heels



I have yet to bust these out! I feel like these are perfect for a wedding or to go with that red dress everyone should have in their closet! 
Only $3.99


Brown wedges



Love these and wear them often. Its the perfect summer go-to heel. 
Only $12.49 
(still had the originally store tag on so a little higher in price)

Happy shoe bargain shopping!! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment