Saturday, March 9, 2013

Crafting: Crochet Slouchy Hat

Awhile back I had found the best slouchy hat ever. It was white and crocheted with very soft wool. On one of the sides it had two rhinestones - right in the front. I wore it ALL the time! It was so pretty! Unfortunately, I lost this hat awhile back.

I think I have a photo of it still...
Ah, here it is. :)

One of my friends recently told me that I need to find another hat like this. Well, I decided to search for the perfect slouchy hat crochet pattern. I ended up going with this pattern. With some help from a experienced crocheter to learn how to read these directions better (and make sure I was starting my hat out correctly!) I was able to finish this hat in a couple days.



The pattern allows for this hat to be made even "slouchier" if you'd like. I think I may try that in the future. :)

Fellow crocheters, what's a favorite pattern of yours that you've stumbled across recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment