Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A spring, lifestyle photo shoot with a good friend

I had the pleasure of hanging out with my good friend, Elyse last night. The sun was starting to set and I realized I hadn't taken photos of her dog since he was a tiny puppy! So, we decided to explore the outdoors. Her poor basement flooded a bit earlier this week due to the crazy Grand Rapids weather and the pond in her backyard came all the way up to her house. But, luckily the water had receded since then.




















Elyse is probably one of the sweetest people I know. She has a heart for helping others and is extremely creatively talented in writing, design and home improvement and decoration. Check out her blog sometime. She has an extremely inspirational post up right now that you need to read! :)

If you like my photography, feel free to click here for more photos and info. :)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Bri! The photos are awesome (as your photos usually are)! I had a great time and I know Marshall did too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful woman, Elyse. Wish I knew you better. I am glad you and Bri are good friends. Bri is a wonderful person. I read your blog and was very moved by your honesty and strength. Keep on keeping on--life is too short to waste on people who hurt you. And don't give up on faith in God--He is the only One who we can really rely upon! I share your struggle with anxiety, btw. Someday maybe we can share about it. Love in Christ, Linda Luginbill

    ReplyDelete